If you are a program owner or a collaborator in WorkSpan, you can easily update one or more sections of a program by clicking three vertical dots in any section.
You may want to edit a program to:
- update program objective/description
- add/delete/change program goals/results
- add accomplishments
- change the program stage
- update audience profile and/or seniority
- change program intent
- add/remove program policy documents
- update key dates
- update reimbursement policy
- update theme, industry, region, activity types, function/department, products, services
- update any custom fields
- Navigate to the program that you want to edit.
- Click the three vertical dots to the right of the section and click Edit.
- Edit <Section Name> window opens.
- Make your edits and click save.
Note: You can edit the other sections in a program too. Clicking the three vertical dots in a section puts the section in the editing mode by enabling the Save and Cancel buttons. Remember to click Save after making your edits.