As an Owner on an asset, you can archive assets that you no longer want to view from your My Assets tab. You may also want to archive an asset that you are no longer actively using.
You can unarchive and delete your archived assets too.
- Go to the Content Library. You can go to your asset from within an object too.
- Click the Asset ID (e.g, WS-3456) that you want to archive from your My Assets tab or click the Assets tab from within the object.
- Click three vertical dots on the right of the window.
- Click Archive Asset. A warning message appears. Click Yes if you want to proceed with the archival.
To Unarchive/Delete an Asset
- Click the Archived Assets tab to view all your archived assets.
- Click the asset that you want to unarchive/delete.
- Click the appropriate button for the desired action.
Article is closed for comments.