You can seamlessly add or update member access levels in a program.
You can only change or add owners to a program if you are an owner yourself.
- Navigate and open the program for which you want to edit sharing with members.
- On the top right corner, click three vertical dots next to picture icons.
- Click Edit Sharing with members. Members: Colleagues, Partners, Agencieswindow opens.
- Once in that modal, you can change anyone's access levels in a program under the Access-Level drop down list.
- If you want to view more details on the permissions and visibility level of each role, click the question mark next to Access-Level. A pop up window with details opens.