As an owner or a collaborator on an opportunity, you can update the following public fields on an opportunity that are common for all companies on an opportunity.
- Opportunity Description
- Account Name
- Sourced By
- Influenced By
- Key Dates
There are also some generic company details and sales details available via the generic template. You can only edit these details in your company specific panel.
- Partner Manager
- Product Category
- Market Unit
- Sales Status
- CRM Account Name
- CRM Opportunity ID
- Sales Stage
- Close Date
- Close Quarter
You can get an Opportunity Template configured to override the generic company and sales fields. To get a template configured, please contact WorkSpan Support.
- Navigate to the opportunity that you want to edit.
- Click Edit in the section that you want to update. Edit is only highlighted when you hover in that section.
- Edit <section name>screen opens.
- You can also edit your specific company and sales details.
- You can also update the dates for the various stages in the Customer Buying process.
- You can update the responses for your opportunity's progress.
- Click Save.