- Go to Home >Setup >Templates to navigate to the Templates Landing page.
- Click Templates + to open Add a Template page.
- Enter a Template Name.
- Select between Sales Plan, Solution, Opportunity, Marketing Plan (campaign) or Activity in Template For field.
- Select a Template Status.
If you share a template in the Draft status, users can validate and preview the templates
If you share a template in the Published status, then, users can view this template in the drop-down for Add Opportunity, Add Sales Plan or Add Solution actions.
- In Who can use this template section, enter names or emails of people and/or companies that you want to share this template with.
- In Share with People section, you can select between Owner or Viewer access levels. More about access levels is available on the UI.
- Enter the Template Configuration details.
- Click Create.