On the Template Builder, you can define required fields, field validations, and set default values, ensuring that data is captured consistently across any user from any company and build a custom wizard-driven UI for entering the data right at the time of object creation.
You can share the template with people, companies and partner programs.
- Go to Home >Setup >Templates to navigate to the Templates Landing page.
- Click Templates + to open Add a Template page.
- Enter a Template Name.
- Optionally, enter a description.
- In Template For field, select between:
- Marketing Plan (Campaign)
- Select a Template Status.
If you share a template in the Draft status, users can validate and preview the templates.
If you share a template in the Published status, then, users can view this template in the drop-down for Add Opportunity, Add Sales Plan or Add Solution actions.
- Select a Workflow that you have created.
- In Who can use this template section, enter names or emails of people and/or companies that you want to share this template with.
- In Share with People, you can select between Owner or Viewer access levels. More about access levels is available on the UI.
- In Share with Companies, select the companies in your network with whom you want to share this template.
- In Share with Partner Programs, select one or more partner programs that you want to share with.
- Enter the Template Configuration details on the right. Contact WorkSpan Support for help.
- Click Create.