You can add one or more files, links, content items, tasks and expenses to your opportunities.
- Navigate to Home > Joint Sales > Opportunities.
- Go to the opportunity that you want to add files, links, content items, tasks and/or expenses to.
- Click the Add Item dropdown from the left panel, and select amongst Add File, Add Link, Add Content Item, Add Task, or Add Expense.
- If you select Add File, Add File window opens. Select the file source from the left side panel. If you want to add files from your local computer, select My Computer. You can either drag the files onto the Add File window or click Choose Files and browse to the file that you want to add. If you want to add a file from a supported third party, select the appropriate option from the left panel and follow the prompts to connect to your third party account.
- If you select Add Link, Add New Link window opens. Enter Link Name and Link URL and other optional details and click Save.
- If you select Add Content Item, select one or more content items that you want to add.
- If you select Add Task, New Task window opens where you can enter your task details. See Adding Tasks
- If you select Add Expense, then, Add Expense Item window opens where you can enter your expense details. See Adding Expenses.