You can view any program to which you have access. Claim Reimbursement section is only visible to owners and collaborators on a program. Participants cannot see claims and funds on a program.
- Navigate to the Program for which that you want to view details. Home> Joint Marketing >Programs.
- Click on the <Program Name> that you want to view.
- The Strategy tab of the program contains the program objective/description; any endorsements; stage of the program; audience profile and seniority; program intent; historical data; program policy documents; key dates; reimbursement policy; any custom fields and other fields. You can also edit any section and add additional information that might have been not entered earlier during program creation.
- The Funding Process tab lists the campaigns associated to the program in various stages-Incoming; In Review; Pending Approval; Decision Made; Maybe Later; or Completed.
- You can also toggle to a calendar view or a table view.
- You can move stages for campaigns; exclude campaigns from programs and assign tasks for a campaign from within a program.
- If a marketing program or campaign is visible to you, you can now leave an endorsement even if you are not a member.
- The Notes tab contains any notes added to the program. You can also add new notes to the program.
- The Tasks tab lists any tasks associated with the program. You can do all task related steps here and also add new tasks associated to the program.
- The Claim Reimbursements tab lists any claims for the program in the various stages-Incoming; In Review; Approved or Rejected. You can export the claims in a table view to a csv format.
Article is closed for comments.