After successful integration of CRM opportunities into the WorkSpan staging area using the WorkSpan ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) process, you can link an opportunity in your sales plan or solution to any opportunity imported from your CRM application.
- Navigate to the solution or sales plan from where you want to link an opportunity, to an opportunity in your CRM System.
- Click on the Opportunities tab, and all opportunities associated to the solution or sales plan are displayed.
- Click on the opportunity that you want to link. The opportunity opens on its Summary tab.
- Click More on the bottom right of the window.
- Click Link to CRM to link this opportunity to an opportunity in your CRM System. The Link To CRM Opportunity screen listing all opportunities in your CRM system opens.
- Select the opportunity in your CRM system to which you want to link and Click Next.
- Review the Summary and click Save to complete the linking.
Excluding an Opportunity from a Sales Plan/Solution
You can also Exclude an opportunity from a Sales Plan and/or Solution by clicking Exclude.
The opportunity can be accessed from the Opportunities Listing page in case you want to include it at a later time.
Attaching Tasks to Opportunities
You can directly attach a task to an opportunity in the Summary View by clicking +Task.
Unlinking an Opportunity from Your CRM
You can unlink a previously linked opportunity from your CRM system too.
Click More and then click Unlink from CRM.