You can enter one or more invoices for your expenses.
Each expense item can have invoices, where you can include who you paid and how much you paid, and attach photos of your receipts and/or purchase orders. The invoice amounts are added to calculate the spent amount for each expense item.
- Navigate to the campaign for which you want to enter an invoice for an expense.
- On the Budget tab go to the expense item for which you want to enter a new invoice or view existing invoices.
- Click View Invoices corresponding to the expense item.
- Invoices To Date section opens.
- Click + Add Invoice. Add Expense Invoice screen opens.
- Enter an Invoice Number.
- Select an Invoice Date.
- Enter an Invoice Payee Name.
- Optionally, enter Invoice Description.
- Enter an Invoice Amount.
- Attach receipts by uploading files.
- Optionally, add links to your invoice.
- Click Save.
You can also edit and archive your invoices.
Article is closed for comments.