You can edit a marketing plan to add additional information or to update any existing information related to the plan such as to add/edit metrics, endorsements, custom fields, etc.
You can toggle between a list view or a table view. In a table view, you can view your plan in more details and create one or more custom views to see tasks and/or activities within a plan.
- Navigate to the marketing plan that you want to update. You can navigate to your marketing plans by either going to Home > Joint Marketing >Marketing Plans or by navigating to a plan under the My Marketing section on your WorkSpan Homepage.
- You can update the marketing plan by adding/updating tasks and/or activities to the plan by navigating to the corresponding Tasks and/or Activities tab.
- You can also add/update metrics, description, objectives and accomplishments and/or add files, links, content items, tasks and expenses to your plan.
- Go to the section that you want to update and hovering in the header area will highlight the edit (pencil) icon. Click the icon to put the section in the edit mode.
- You can set a stage for your plan between In Planning; In Execution or Closed. You can configure custom stages for your plan. See Overview of Workflows.
- You can also add:
- Key Dates. See Adding Key Dates to Objects in WorkSpan
- Marketing Plan Details
- Endorsement or Request an Endorsement. See Requesting Endorsements
- One or more custom fields and/or company fields to your plan. See Adding Custom/Company Fields
- Audience Information
- Update Team Members
- Member Companies
- Add Comments and View Activity Log