An activity log section has been added on the solutions page to allow you to get a quick summary snapshot of all the recent updates to your solution (s).
This log includes system generated activities such as direct updates to the solution and associated opportunities, membership updates, and updates for tasks/assets.
The activity log for solutions can be further filtered by the opportunities pipeline that includes all updates to the opportunities associated with the solution.
- Navigate to the solution for which you want to see the Activity Log.
- Go to the Comments/Activity Log sub section.
- You can filter the Activity Log by All Activity; Pipeline (associated opportunities); Tasks; Membership and Assets to see the updates to each of these entities within a solution.
- For active items, you can click the row to view details.
- For items that have been completed, removed or archived, you are not redirected.
- You can click on the picture icon to send a message to the member.
- For membership updates, you can click the row to open the Members: Colleagues, Partners and Agencies page to view the details.
- You can navigate to the tasks or assets for the opportunity from within the activity log for in context engagement. The exact item (task/asset) opens.