You can get a quick summary snapshot of all the recent updates to your objects by navigating to the Activity Log section.
This is an audit log of updates to the object including:
- Feld updates such as a Stage change
- Updates to linked child objects e.g. if an Opportunity is added or removed from a Sales Plan, or an Activity is added or removed from a Marketing Plan
- Membership updates - who has been added/withdrawn/access level updates
- Task updates - task has been added/deleted/assigned/task status is updated
- Asset updates - asset is added/deleted
- Go to the object Overview page.
- Go to the Comments/Activity Log section.
- You can filter the Activity Log by All Activity; Pipeline; Tasks; Membership and Assets. The latest number of updates are listed and each update has a corresponding red dot next to it.
- For active items, you can click the row to view details.
- For items that have been completed, removed or archived, you are not redirected.
- You can click on the picture icon to send a message to the member.
- For membership updates, you can click the row to open the Members: Colleagues, Partners and Agencies page to view the details.
- You can navigate to the tasks or assets for the opportunity from within the activity log for in context engagement. The exact item (task/asset) opens.