You can get a quick summary snapshot of all the recent updates to your sales plan(s) by navigating to the Activity Log section.
This log includes system generated activities such as direct updates to the sales plan and associated opportunities, membership updates such as who got added, who got withdrawn, or who's membership role got changed and updates for tasks/assets.
The activity log for sales plan can be further filtered by the opportunities pipeline that includes all updates to the opportunities associated with the sales plan.
- Navigate to the sales plan for which you want to view an activity log.
- Go to the Comments/Activity Log section.
- You can filter the Activity Log by All Activity; Pipeline; Tasks; Membership and Assets. The latest number of updates are listed and each update has a corresponding red dot next to it.
- For active items, you can click the row to view details.
- For items that have been completed, removed or archived, you are not redirected.
- You can click on the picture icon to send a message to the member.
- For membership updates, you can click the row to open the Members: Colleagues, Partners and Agencies page to view the details.
- You can navigate to the tasks or assets for the opportunity from within the activity log for in context engagement. The exact item (task/asset) opens.