A Comments/Activity Log section on the opportunities page allows you to add comments and view an activity log to get a quick summary snapshot of the recent updates to your opportunities.
To add comments to your opportunities:
See: Adding Comments
The activity log includes system generated activities such as direct updates to the opportunity and associated sales plans/solutions/partner programs, membership updates such as who got added, who got withdrawn (revoked) etc. and updates for tasks/assets related to the opportunity.
The activity log for opportunities can be further filtered by the sales plans/solutions/partner programs pipeline that includes all updates to the associated solutions/sales plans/partner programs and vice versa.
Tracking Your Activities on the Activity Log
- Navigate to the opportunity for which you want to view the Activity Log.
- Go to the Comments/Activity Log section.
- You can filter the Activity Log by All Activity; Pipeline; Tasks; Membership and Assets. The latest updates to the opportunity are listed and new ones have a corresponding red dot next to it.
- For active items, you can click the row to view details.
- For items that have been completed, removed or archived, you are not redirected.
- You can click on the picture icon corresponding to an item to send a message to the member.
- For membership updates, you can click the row to open the Members: Colleagues, Partners and Agencies page to view the details.
- You can navigate to the tasks or assets for the opportunity from within the activity log for in context engagement. The exact item (task/asset) window opens in context.