A Comments/Change Log section on the opportunities page allows you to add comments and view the change log to get a quick summary snapshot of the recent updates to your opportunities.
To add comments to your opportunities:
See: Adding Comments
The change log includes system-generated activities such as direct updates to the opportunity and associated sales plans/solutions/partner programs, membership updates such as who got added, who got withdrawn (revoked), etc., and updates for tasks/resources related to the opportunity.
The change log for opportunities can be further filtered by the sales plans/solutions/partner programs pipeline that includes all updates to the associated solutions/sales plans/partner programs and vice versa.
Tracking Your Activities on the Change Log
- Navigate to the opportunity for which you want to view the Change Log.
- Go to the Comments/Change Log section.
- You can filter the Change Log by All Changes; Pipeline; Resources; Tasks; Membership.
- For active items, you can click the row to view details.
- For items that have been completed, removed, or archived, you are not redirected.
- You can click on the picture icon corresponding to an item to send a message to the member.
- For membership updates, you can click the row to open the Members: Colleagues, Partners, and Agencies page to view the details.
- You can navigate to the tasks or resources for the opportunity from within the change log for in-context engagement. The exact item (task/resource) window opens in context.