To honor business changes in your company such as users changing roles, leaving the company, etc. we allow company admins in your company to suspend access for any employee(s).
As a Company Admin, you can suspend (remove, lock) access for any employee in your company in WorkSpan.
- Click your picture or picture icon on the top right and click “My Company Profile”.
- On the Companies page, click “Users”.
- Manage your company users from My Company Users and Partner Company Users from the Users section. Select the user you choose to remove.
- You will now land on the selected user dashboard. Click, “Suspend” at the top right corner.
- To confirm the action, click “Suspend”.