A new Budget Report to easily report across budget fields in context of your program(s) has been added.
You can report on one or more programs across budget line items only. E.g. if you want to slice and dice across one or more budget fields such as PR Type, PR Stage, Vendor Number, etc., you can create and run the Budget Report.
Budget Report displays the budget fields in context of the program. For example, you can select a program to report on, and then view the resultant budget level fields on one or more campaigns that have requested funding from the program that you choose for your report.
After the report is ready, you can filter the report on one or more of the budget fields such as PR Stage, PR Number, Vendor Name, etc.
Here's a list of all fields included in the Budget Report:
- Program Name
- Campaign Name
- Budget Name
- Lead Name
- PR Number
- PR Stage
- PR Type
- SOW Number
- PO Number
- Vendor Number
- Vendor Name
- Vendor Address
- Vendor Contact Person
- Vendor Email
- Vendor Phone
- Go to Home > Reports and click +Report.
- Select Create Budget Report. The Create Budget Report screen opens.
- Enter a report name and optionally enter a description. Click Next.
- Select one or more programs that you want to report on. Click Next.
- Enter names or emails of people with whom you want to share this report.
- Share List section includes your name and access level of an owner by default. You can update access level of other members to this report.
- Share with Companies lists your company by default. You can select other companies-employees from those companies will get a limited view of the report and can request to join. This can help you to expand your target audience by attracting new partners.
- Click Save.