You can clone (copy) a campaign and/or a program with ease in WorkSpan to prevent effort duplication in creating a new one. To learn how to copy each of the objects, go to the appropriate link:
Articles in this section
- How do we use stages in Campaigns and Programs?
- What is the Joint Marketing Application in WorkSpan?
- How do I share a campaign or a program?
- How do I clone a campaign or a program in WorkSpan?
- How do I modify access level controls for members in campaigns and programs?
- How do I manage my campaign in a currency that is different from the program currency that I request funds from?
- How can I withdraw previously requested funds in a campaign?
- How can I share my MDF submission with my colleagues and MDF owners?
- How will I know when my MDF funds submission has been approved?
- How can I submit a MDF reimbursement claim in WorkSpan?