You can go to Home > Joint Sales > Sales Plans and create a sales plan in WorkSpan to collaborate with your partners on your joint sales pipeline.
- In Planning is the initial default stage for your sales plan. To configure other stages, tasks and transitions associated with each stage in your sales plan, contact WorkSpan Support.
- Select the sharing mode for your sales plan.
- Configure the metrics for your sales plans and review them with your partner alliance managers to monitor and measure success. Each metric has a target (goal in WorkSpan) and actual (results in WorkSpan).
- Enter joint objectives and/or accomplishments.
- Add or request endorsements.
- Add custom and company fields.
- Associate tasks and/or opportunities.
- Add files/links/expenses and other content.
See the steps on Creating a New Sales Plan
Article is closed for comments.