A Comments/Activity Log on the Marketing Plans page allows you to easily communicate and collaborate with members in the plan and to get a quick summary snapshot of all the recent updates to your marketing plans.
To add Comments to your marketing plan, See Adding Comments.
The Activity Log includes system generated items such as direct updates to the marketing plan and associated pipeline (activities), membership updates, tasks and assets.
- Navigate to the marketing plan for which you want to see the Activity Log.
- Go to the Comments/Activity Log subsection.
- You can filter the Activity Log by All Activity; Pipeline (associated activities); Tasks; Membership and Assets to see the updates to each of these entities within a marketing plan.
- For active items, you can click the row to view details.
- For items that have been completed, removed or archived, you are not redirected.
- You can click on the picture icon to send a direct message to a member.
- For membership updates, you can click the row to open the Members: Colleagues, Partners and Agencies page to view the details.
- You can navigate to the tasks or assets for the marketing plan from within the activity log for in context engagement. The exact item (task/asset) opens.