The WorkCenter, located in the navigation bar at the top of the WorkSpan application, is a great way to keep up-to-date on the latest partner activity through a real-time notification feed.
The WorkCenter aggregates all incoming requests (approvals, invitations, and endorsements), tasks that are due, inbound messages & comments, and notifications of actions taking place on relevant objects -- all in one central location.
1. Click the Requests button to see all your requests such as Approvals; Endorsements; Invites and Partnerships.
2. Click the Approval, Invitation, or Endorsements tabs at the top to toggle between sections. To learn more about managing your team members, click here. Under the Requests tab, you can complete activities including:
- Approve or reject one or more requests such as a funding request or a claim request.
- Accept or decline one or more invitations without having to navigate anywhere else.
- Endorse or decline requests for endorsement.
Note: Click on any of the notifications to view more details.
1. Click the Tasks button to see all the tasks created by you; assigned by you; or assigned to you.
2. To mark a task as done, hover over the task and click the Mark as Done button.
3. Click View All at the top left of the tasks tab to navigate to your My Tasks page. To learn more about tasks, click here.
Note: Only tasks with To-Do, In Progress, or Paused statues will appear.
1. Click the Inbox button to view all of your direct messages and all of your comments.
2. Within your Inbox, click the Messages tab to send direct messages to anyone in your ecosystem.
3. Within your Inbox, click the Comments tab to view all your comments. To learn more about collaborating with your team in WorkSpan, click here.
Click the Notifications button to view all of your notifications related to your Sales Plans, Solutions, Funds, and/or Campaigns. All your notifications are filtered, in real time, under the Notifications tab. Each notification includes a brief description, date/time of action, associated team member, and a direct link to more information about the action.