As an assessment owner, you can update an assessment in WorkSpan. You can edit assessment details such as Description; Account Name and Partner.
You can also update your assessment responses.
You cannot update the owner, the template or the creation date for an assessment.
In the Team Members panel, you can:
- Update access levels for members in your assessment
- Remove (Withdraw) one or more members from an assessment
In the Member Companies panel, you can:
- Update the sharing mode for your assessment
- Add more companies to your assessment
- Update if employees in a company can find and request to join the assessment
- Navigate to the assessment that you want to edit. Go to Joint Sales >Assessments. Assessments Listing Page opens.
- Click the Assessment name that you want to update.
- Click the pencil icon in any section that you want to edit. The section opens.
- Make your changes and save.
- The assessment results will update based on your updates.