Assessments allow you to evaluate leads or opportunities and solutions in WorkSpan.
WorkSpan Administrators in your company can define assessment templates that consist of questions with scored responses.
Navigation: Home > Joint Sales > Assessments.
Templates for Assessments
For your custom needs, use a template for your assessments. (For help with setting up templates for assessments, contact WorkSpan Support) and begin using it to create assessments.
Assessment templates include a scoring model and recommendations.
These assessment templates can then be used by users to create new assessments.
Assessments consist of the following components:
You can build assessment questionnaires to enable your partners at scale, drive fast and effective account qualification via WorkSpan's new Assessments App.
These questionnaires are customizable and can be tailored by solutions, by regions and by other criteria pertinent to you.
You can view responses to your questions via a heat-map in the table view besides a list view.
You can pursue a single assessment for a single opportunity or a single solution.
WorkSpan's robust access controls allow you to restrict visibility to a specific partner/team members.
Reviewers can provide in-context comments and guidance to assessment owners based on scores.
Depending on your answers, % scores are generated for each assessment. You can create an opportunity from within an assessment.
On the Assessments Landing page, you can view all of your existing assessments in the following categories:
- My Assessments: all assessments created by you and accepted by you.
- My Invites: assessments that have been shared with you, but you have not yet accepted or declined.
- Discover and Join: all assessments shared with your company and/or your partner programs.
- Archived Assessments: all archived assessments in which you have participated. These can be unarchived or deleted.
You can also search within all assessments or filter search by an access level-Owner, Collaborator, Participant, or Viewer.
- To open an assessment, click the assessment id or name.
- To edit an assessment name, hover in the name section.
For an existing assessment, you can open the assessment and do the following:
- View and update the Assessment Details (account name, description, partner), associated assets, tasks, solutions and sales plans.
- View/edit answers to the questions.
- Add/edit comments.
- View the Audit Log.
- Assessment questions results are displayed with other assessment fields in a table view.
- The table view supports two views for summarizing question responses:
- A simple bar summarization to normalize the responses across all assessments (as each solution’s assessment can have a different set and number of questions) and includes the overall result score. From this table view, you can select an assessment and create an opportunity.
- A heat map view that is grouped by the identifier fields for the questionnaire, to view the individual question responses.
You can share the assessment with others in your network.
As an assessment owner, you can clone and archive assessments.
As an assessment collaborator, you can only clone an assessment.
Other Assessment Related Tasks
Here are the tasks associated to assessments in WorkSpan:
Creating an Assessment
Assessments are precursors or evaluation criteria compiled via a questionnaire to determine if opportunities/solutions need to be built/pursued/progressed in their workflows or not.
An assessment questionnaire can be configured by one user and answered by other users allowing different points of views of different users to be seen together to align teams and determine future courses, for example, building solutions. See Creating an Assessment
Sharing an Assessment
As an owner, you can easily share your assessment with your partners and colleagues for easy and timely collaboration, openness, and for building trust. See Sharing an Assessment
Cloning an Assessment
You have to be an owner or a collaborator on an assessment to clone it.
In WorkSpan, you can seamlessly copy an existing assessment to ease the process of creating new assessments by saving time and energy. See Cloning an Assessment
Updating Member Access on Assessments
You can update member access on assessments. You can:
- Edit access levels for your team members.
- Remove (withdraw) a team member from an assessment.
- View all members that have accepted your invite, those that have been invited, those requesting access, and those that have been removed (withdrawn).
Updating Companies Access on Assessments
As an owner of an assessment, you can:
- Update the Sharing Mode between an owner mode and a partner mode.
- Update if all employees of a company can find and request to join by default when a company is added to an assessment.
- Add new companies that you want to share your assessment with.
WorkSpan is a business process network and we do not want accidental deletion of any data from any object.
For all objects, you have to first archive and then delete.
Only owners can archive and/or delete assessments. See Archiving Assessments
Article is closed for comments.