You can create an Assessment Report to consolidate data and chart for assessments and opportunities across one or more sales plans or solutions.
You can either select one or more sales plans or solutions for your report or specify a dynamic query for either solutions or sales plans to filter current or future sales plans or solutions for your assessment report.
You can segment the report and chart on standard fields or by any custom field in your selected solutions and/or sales plans.
The Table View for the report includes all fields in the sales plans or solutions that you select, and the associated assessments and opportunities in those sales plans and/or solutions.
Please select and run the assessment report on solutions/sales plans on which you either have an owner or a collaborator access. Please do not select the solutions/sales plans on which you are only a participant or a viewer.
- Go to Home > Reports and click +Report.
- Select Create Assessment Report. The Create Assessment Report screen opens.
- Enter your report name.
- Optionally, enter a description.
- Click Next.
- Select Sales Plans or Solutions as the Source of Assessments.
- In How would you like to build the report? section, select either I'll select a list of <solutions/sales plans> or I'll specify a dynamic query.
- Dynamic query option allows you to aggregate a set of solutions or sales plans by applying filters on all dynamically sourced fields in your solutions/sales plans (including custom fields and fields in the templates) instead of manually adding each solution/sales plan. Dynamic query based report building also provides additional flexibility and ease since the filters that you select can have the corresponding result set expanded or contracted as solutions/sales plans are created, updated, or archived.
- If you use Advanced Search, select your filter criteria for the solutions/sales plans for your report. You can filter by all the fields including all standard, custom, and template fields available in your solution/sales plans. You cannot filter by private fields. The solutions/sales plans matching your filtering criteria will be added to your report.
- If you select I'll specify a dynamic query, Configure Your Report screen is shown. You can select one or more filters for your report and click Save to save your filtering criteria. You can update your filtering criteria at any time. Click Next.
- Enter names or emails of people with whom you want to share this report.
- Share List section includes your name and access level of an owner by default. You can update access level of other members to this report.
- Share with Companies lists your company by default. You can select other companies-employees from those companies will get a limited view of the report and can request to join. This can help you to expand your target audience by attracting new partners.
- Click Save.
- You can create and save assessment specific table views and plot charts to view different metrics for your assessments. The saved views can be for showing specific rows, e.g. assessment only, or opportunity only, or converted opportunities only.
- To add charts to your reports, See Adding Charts.
- Within the Charts page on your Assessment Report, you can now define and display KPIs in an Overview section. For example, for an assessment view, you can see the sum of all opportunities created from assessments or the total number of assessments created for a specific sales plan or solution.
To create a chart for an assessment:
- Go to your Assessment Report.
- Click the Charts tab.
- Click Add New Chart.
- Enter a Chart Name.
- Select an Assessment View for which you want to create a chart.
- Select amongst one of the Stacked or Cluster Chart Types.
- Select Assessment specific dimensions for which you want to create the chart.
- Select a value.
- Click Save Chart.