As an owner, you can easily share your assessment with your partners and colleagues for easy and timely collaboration, openness, and for building trust.
As an owner on an assessment, you can:
- Edit access levels for your team members
- Withdraw (remove) a team member from an assessment
- View all members that have accepted your invite, those that have been invited, those requesting access, and those that have been withdrawn
An assessment questionnaire can be configured by one user and answered by other users allowing different points of views of different users to be seen together to align teams and determine future courses, for example, building solutions.
To share an assessment with one or more companies, or with one or more people in your network, see the following steps.
- Navigate to the assessment that you want to share.
- Click the Share Assessment button . The Share Assessment screen opens.
- Owner mode is the default mode for sharing assessments. If you want other members of this assessment to be able to share the assessment, choose the Partner mode.
- In Share with People section, enter names or emails of people in your network with whom you want to share this assessment.
- In Share with Companies section, select one or more companies in your network with whom you want to share this assessment.
- Click Done.