A comments/activity log section has been added on the Assessments page to allow you to easily add comments and get a quick summary snapshot of the recent updates to your assessments.
To add comments to your assessments for easy collaboration with team members:
See Adding Comments.
The Activity Log includes system generated activities such as direct updates to the assessment and associated opportunities/sales plans/solutions, membership updates such as who got added, who got withdrawn etc. and updates for tasks related to the assessment.
The activity log for assessments can be further filtered by the opportunities/sales plans/solutions pipeline that includes all updates to the associated opportunities/solutions/sales plans and vice versa.
Tracking Activity Log for Your Assessments
- Navigate to the assessment for which you want to view the Activity Log.
- Go to the Comments/Activity Log section.
- You can filter the Activity Log by:
- All Activity
- The latest updates to the assessment are listed and new ones have a corresponding red dot next to it.
- For active items, you can click the row to view details. For items that have been completed, removed or archived, you are not redirected.
- You can click on the picture icon corresponding to an item to send a message to the member.
- For membership updates, you can click the row to open the Members: Colleagues, Partners and Agencies page to view the details.
- You can navigate to the tasks or assets for the assessments from within the activity log for in context engagement. The exact task window opens in context.