You can edit an asset-a file or a link that you have previously associated with your solution or sales plan.
To edit a content item that you have added, go to the content item by clicking the content item id. You are taken to the content item within the Content Library. You can edit the content item from within the content library.
- Navigate to the solution or sales plan for which you want to edit an asset.
- Click the Assets tab. A list of all associated assets are displayed.
- Click the asset name that you want to edit. Asset window opens on the right.
- Click Edit.
- Edit File or Edit Link screen opens.
- Make your edits and Click Save.
You can also view and update access levels for members on an asset. See Updating Access Levels.