In the Team Members section in an object, you can view all team members on that object, e.g, on partner programs, campaigns, marketing programs, sales plans, solutions, etc.
If you are an owner on that object, you can also update member access levels for all users on that object.
Note: As a participant on an object, you can only withdraw (remove) yourself from an object.
To manage team members on your object, click the three vertical dots in the Team Members panel.
Note: For opportunities, click the gear icon and then click Team Members.
You can see the status of every member on an object in the following tabs:
- Navigate and open the object for which you want to edit sharing with members.
- Navigate to the Team Members panel.
- Click the pencil icon to open the Members: Colleagues, Partners, Agencies window.
- You can change member access levels under the Access-Level drop down list.
- If you want to view more details on the permissions and visibility level of each role, click the question mark next to Access-Level. A pop up window with details opens.
Note: There can be multiple owners on an object and you can only assign someone an owner role if you are an owner yourself.
Removing a Member from an Object
To reflect business changes like change in roles or someone leaving a company, you may want to remove a member from an object.
- To remove a member from an object, go to the Invited tab.
- Select the person you want to remove, by checking the checkbox to the left of the person name.
- Click Withdraw.
Note: You can also send reminders to team members that have been invited before. Navigate to the Invited section, select one or more members that you want to send a reminder to and click Remind.
Article is closed for comments.