You can view team members on campaigns, programs, sales plans, solutions, opportunities etc. and if you are an owner on that object, you can also update member access levels in WorkSpan.
You can only provide or change to an access level same or lower than yours on an object.
As an owner on an object, you can manage all team members on your object, by clicking the three vertical dots in the team members panel.
You can see the status of every member on an object in the following tabs:
- Navigate and open the object for which you want to edit sharing with members.
- Navigate to the Team members panel.
- Click the pencil icon to open the Members: Colleagues, Partners, Agencies window .
- You can change member access levels under the Access-Level drop down list.
- If you want to view more details on the permissions and visibility level of each role, click the question mark next to Access-Level. A pop up window with details opens.
Note: There can be multiple owners on an object and you can only assign someone an owner role if you are an owner yourself.
Removing a Member from an Object
To reflect business changes like change in roles or someone leaving a company, you may want to remove a member from an object.
- To remove a member from an object, go to the Invited tab.
- Select the person you want to remove, by checking the checkbox to the left of the person name.
- Click Withdraw.
Note: You can also send reminders to team members that have been invited before. Navigate to the Invited section, select one or more members that you want to send a reminder to and click Remind.