In the Team Members section in an object, you can view all team members on that object, e.g, on campaigns, programs, sales plans, solutions, etc.
If you are an owner on that object, you can also update member access levels for all users on that object.
To manage team members on your object, click the three vertical dots in the Team Members panel.
You can see the status of every member on an object in the following tabs:
- Navigate and open the object for which you want to edit sharing with members.
- Navigate to the Team Members panel.
- Click the pencil icon to open the Members: Colleagues, Partners, Agencies window.
- You can change member access levels under the Access-Level drop down list.
- If you want to view more details on the permissions and visibility level of each role, click the question mark next to Access-Level. A pop up window with details opens.
Removing a Member from an Object
To reflect business changes like change in roles or someone leaving a company, you may want to remove a member from an object.
- To remove a member from an object, go to the Invited tab.
- Select the person you want to remove, by checking the checkbox to the left of the person name.
- Click Withdraw.