Self Service Workflows to conceptualize, plan and automate your defined business processes to drive joint sales, joint solutions and joint marketing operations with your team and partners have been added.
As a WorkSpan Admin in your company, you can configure workflows with custom stages for solutions, sales plans, opportunities, marketing plans, activities, and Partner Programs. You can setup stage transitions to be automatic or manual.
Users in your company can automatically progress through custom stages in the workflows that you have created and then associated with requisite templates.
To improve process efficiency, for each stage in the workflow, you can also:
- Configure tasks and task assignments
- Select people and companies for object sharing
- Customize field properties, i.e, make some fields public and keep some fields private
You can have a different stage flow and stage transition for each workflow that you configure, enabling processes in your workflows to range from quick and effective to methodical and precise.
Navigation: Home > Setup > Workflows
You can view all your <Object name> workflows in the following three stages:
- Active: workflows that are in use or can be used by users in your company to create the specific object (solution, sales plan, opportunity, marketing plan or activity) for which the workflow has been configured. Workflows have to be associated with templates before being used. Contact WorkSpan Support to help you with template associations.
- Draft: workflows that are still being worked on and are not yet ready to be used to create a specific object.
- Inactive: workflows that have been inactivated and cannot be used
Each workflow comes with some default (out-of-the box) stages that you can use as is, edit, or delete.
For example, Solution Workflows have the following three default stages:
- In Market
Opportunity Workflows have the following three default stages:
- Joint Account Planning
Sales Plan and Marketing Workflows have the following three default stages:
- In Planning
- In Execution
Activities Workflows have the following three default stages:
- In Design