You can add Notes, Assets, Tasks and Comments to campaigns to enhance collaboration and communication with your team members.
As a campaign owner, collaborator or a participant, you can add notes that can be shared with your collaborators across teams and companies.
Notes can be as varied as information about this campaign that you need to share (e.g., deadlines, policy documents, travel details, venue locations, photos, etc.)
Notes can also be used to record links from Twitter, Facebook and Web articles.
- Navigate to the campaign to which you want to add notes.
- Go to the Notes section. You can view all existing notes added to the campaign.
- To add a new note, click + or Add New Note.
- Add a note and save.
Adding Assets to Campaigns
Go to the Assets section of the campaign. Click + to add a new asset.
See Adding Assets
You can also edit existing assets and archive assets that you no longer want to keep.
Adding Tasks to Campaigns
Go to the Tasks section of a campaign and click Add Task to assign a task to a team member.
Only one member can be assigned to a specific task at one time.
Adding Comments to Campaigns
- Click the three vertical dots in any section in a campaign to see all actions.
- Click the “+” sign to enter your comments.
- Click Save.
Article is closed for comments.