A Comments/Activity Log section on the Partner Program page allows you to easily communicate and collaborate with members in the program and to get a quick summary snapshot of all the recent updates to your partner program(s).
To add Comments to your partner program See Adding Comments.
The Activity Log includes system-generated activities such as direct updates to the partner program and pipeline changes, membership updates, and updates for tasks/assets.
- Navigate to the partner program for which you want to see the Activity Log.
- You can filter the Activity Log by:
- All Activity
- In the All Activity tab, the latest updates to the partner program are listed on the top.
- In the Pipeline tab, any related updates to any other associated objects (Solutions, Plans, Opportunities) in WorkSpan are listed.
- In the Tasks tab, any tasks associated to the partner program are listed. You can click on a task from within the activity log for in context engagement. The exact task window opens in context.
- In the Membership tab, any membership related updates are listed. Membership updates can include who joined the program, which company got added, etc.
- In the Assets tab, any assets added to the partner program are listed. You can click on an asset from within the activity log for in context engagement. The exact asset window opens in context.
Note: You can click on the picture or picture icon in any tab of the activity log corresponding to any notification to send a message to a member for seamless communication.