If an opportunity is discoverable, then, you can request to join the opportunity if it has been shared with your company. Opportunities are made discoverable, if Who can join this by discovery checkbox is checked.
- On the Opportunities Landing page, navigate to the Shared with <Company Name> section.
- You can search for an opportunity that you want to join by access level or all opportunities by entering one or more keywords.
- Open the opportunity and click Request to Join. Request to Join window with a default message is shown.
- Click Request.
- If the default setting for Can employees find and request to join is set at Yes for your company for this opportunity, then you will be added automatically.
- If the default setting for Can employees find and request to join is set at No for your company for this opportunity, then you will be added to the opportunity when an owner approves your request.