If an assessment is discoverable, then, you can request to join the assessment if it has been shared with your company.
Assessments are made discoverable, if Allow employees of your company or active partners to join without invitation, as Participant checkbox is checked at the time of creating an assessment.
To make an existing assessment discoverable for a company, go to the Discoverability Panel and select Yes for Can employees find and request to join for the company for which you want to make this assessment discoverable.
- On the Assessment Landing page, navigate to the Discover and Join section.
- You can search for an assessment that you want to join. All assessments are in Discoverable to My Company and Discoverable to Partner Program sections.
- Open the assessment that you want to join and click Request to Join. Request to Join window with a default message is shown.
- Click Request.
- If the default setting for Can employees find and request to join is set at Yes for your company for this assessment, then you will be added automatically.
- If the default setting for Can employees find and request to join is set at No for your company for this assessment, then you will be added to the assessment when an owner approves your request.