If an assessment is discoverable, then, you can request to join the assessment if it has been shared with your company.
Assessments are made discoverable, if Who can join this by discovery checkbox is checked at the time of creating an assessment.
To make an existing assessment discoverable, go to the Companies Panel and select Yes for Can employees find and request to join for the company for which you want to make this assessment discoverable.
- On the Assessment Landing page, navigate to the Shared with <Company Name> section.
- You can search for an assessment that you want to join by access level or search all assessments by entering one or more keywords.
- Open the assessment and click Request to Join. Request to Join window with a default message is shown.
- Click Request.
- If the default setting for Can employees find and request to join is set at Yes for your company for this assessment, then you will be added automatically.
- If the default setting for Can employees find and request to join is set at No for your company for this assessment, then you will be added to the assessment when an owner approves your request.