WorkSpan’s new Partner Programs App gives you a holistic view across all your marketing, sales and solutions partnering motions. You can track metrics across all your partners, and accurately measure ROI as you get visibility into the joint marketing and revenues from joint solutions and joint sales deals. These powerful partner metrics help drive engagement, and accelerate desired business outcomes.
The Partner Programs App helps you manage different partnership activities such as:
- Joint solution efforts to bring new solutions to market
- Joint marketing activities to build market awareness and generate leads for these offerings
- Joint sales to enable sales organizations across your and your partner’s organization to collaboratively sell these offerings and accelerate revenues.
You can now easily get a complete picture of a partner program or even within a single partnership.
Actions on Partner Programs
Program owners can do the following actions and also configure the copy to be included with each action:
- Find Partners- search for one or more partners that you want to sell with; market with; or build with.
- Find Solutions- search one or more solutions in your program.
- Find Sales Plans- search for existing sales plans that you can nominate your opportunities to.
- Register Solutions- add your solutions for participation.
- Upload Assets- share your assets with your partners on this program.
- Register Opportunities-register your opportunities and get closing.
- Create Sales Plans-plan with your partners and track joint objectives and goals.
Your partners can:
- Access your program to define and track respective contribution metrics and measure the partnership from their lens (KPIs that are important for them)
- Can engage with other partners in the program, using standard WorkSpan collaboration features including Direct Messaging and Comments
Navigating to the Partner Programs App
Navigation: Home > Network > Partner Programs
On the Partner Programs listing page, you can view all your partner programs in the following categories:
- My Partner Programs: Partner Programs created by you and accepted by you.
- Shared with Me: Partner Programs that have been shared with you, but not yet accepted by you.
- Shared With <your company name>: Partner Programs shared with your company.
- Archived Partner Programs: All archived partner programs in which you have participated. These can be unarchived or deleted.
You can also:
- Search all partner programs or refine your search by access level.
- Toggle between list view and table view for your partner programs.
- View the team members and companies on each program and your access level on each program.
- Depending on your access level, navigate to the details of any partner program.
Click a Partner Program (e.g, WS-4034) to open the program and see the program details.
Partner Program Overview Section and Partner Program Guide
You can seamlessly add and share videos, enablement content, your GTM strategy or any other assets that you want to share with your partners in the Overview section of the Partner Program App.
You can add a Partner Program Guide in the Content Library and then link it from your partner program too.
Your partners can also reach out and engage with each other directly and collaborate closely on sales opportunities, solutions and sales plans to accelerate their deal velocity, and increase win rates.
Partner Programs tab has been added to the Solutions, Sales Plans and Opportunities Landing pages from where you can easily add new partner programs and view all existing partner programs.
Solution Recommendations can be configured for partner programs to allow opportunity participants linked to a partner program to view matching solutions within the partner program.
This feature allows you and your partners to easily find complementary or matching solutions that help make overall deal value proposition more compelling for your end users and increases win rates. See More on Solution Recommendations in Your Partner Programs
Enter your program objective; select industry, region where you want to run your program and product and services associated to the program.
You can add files, links, content items (assets) and tasks to your partner programs.
You can add one or more metrics to your partner programs to see the progress of your partner program.
Enter/Select one or more metrics for your partner programs. For example, you can select Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR); Annual Contract Value (ACV), Total Contract Value (TCV) or any other metric that you want to measure/view for your partner program.
You can add assets in the Content Library and then select and link up to six content items to your partner program. You can add a Partner Program Guide in the Content Library and then link it from your partner program too.
You can add and assign tasks in your partner programs.
You can easily share a partner program with one or more of your partners for easy collaboration on a program.
If a partner program has been created in the Owner Mode, then, if you are an owner or a collaborator on a program, you can seamlessly share the program with your partners using WorkSpan's Share Partner Program feature.
If a partner program has been created in the Partner Mode, then, you can share a program as a participant too.
You can also add key dates and comments to your partner program by navigating to your partner program. Go to the Key Dates or Comments panel to enter dates and/or comments.
To add new or link your existing solutions to your partner program. To link a solution that you have previously added, click Link Existing and select the solution(s) that you want to link to.
To add new or link your existing sales plans to your partner program. To link to a sales plan that you have previously added, click Link Existing and select the sales plan(s) that you want to link to.
To add new or link your existing opportunities to your partner program. To link to an opportunity that you have previously added, click Link Existing and select one or more opportunities that you want to link to.