You can use WorkSpan's new Partner Programs App to easily create a new partner program.
Enter your program objective; select industry, e.g, IT Services and Consulting; region where you want to run your program and product and services associated to the program.
To measure the success of your program by any criteria pertinent to you, for example, how the program is doing in one or more regions, you can enter one or more metrics.
Finally, you can select people and companies with whom you want to share this partner program.
- Click Network > Partner Programs.
- Partner Programs Listing page opens.
- Click +Partner Program. Create Your Partner Program screen opens.
- Enter Your Partner Program Name and Partner Program Objective/Description.
- Select Industry, Region, Service, Product. Click Next.
- Enter one or more metrics for your partner programs. For example, you can enter a region and see number of active partners in that region or the revenue earned from a partner program in that region. See Entering Metrics.
- Click Next. Enter with whom you want to share this partner program.
- In Share with People field, enter names/emails of people with whom you want to share.
- In Share with Companies field, enter the name of companies with whom you want to share. All company employees get a limited view of the program. This helps you expand your target audience by attracting new partners.
- In the Settings section, select between Owner and Partner modes depending on if you only want only owners to share or if you want any partner to be able to share. See Sharing Modes in WorkSpan
- Owner Mode is the default mode.
- Partner Mode to allow your partners to be able to share too.
- Check the checkbox if you want to Allow employees of your company or active partners to join without invitation, as participants. You can update the access level for one or more members at any time by navigating to the Team Members panel. If left unchecked, then explicit approval is needed from owners for anyone to join the program.
- Click Create Partner Program.
- You can add one or more assets to a partner program. (See Adding Assets)
- You can assign one or more tasks for your program to one or more team members. (See Assigning Tasks)
- You can add new or link your existing solutions to your partner program. (See Adding a New Solution). To link a solution that you have previously added, click Link Existing and select the solution(s) that you want to link to.
- You can add new or link your existing sales plans to your partner program. (See Adding a Sales Plan). To link to a sales plan that you have previously added, click Link Existing and select the sales plan(s) that you want to link to.
- To add new or link your existing opportunities to your partner program. (See Adding an Opportunity). To link to an opportunity that you have previously added, click Link Existing and select one or more opportunities that you want to link to.
- To add one or more files, links, content items and/or tasks to your partner program. (See Adding Files, Links, Content Item or Tasks to Partner Programs)
- To share a partner program after creating it, See Sharing a Program
- You can also add key dates and comments to your partner program by navigating to your partner program. Go to the Key Dates or Comments panel to enter dates and/or comments.
- To view Activity Log for your partner program, See Viewing Activity Log.
- As an owner, you can clone and archive partner programs. Collaborators can only clone a partner program. See:
Article is closed for comments.