Collaboration is key for the success of your partnering motions.
With WorkSpan, you can easily share your campaigns, programs, sales plans, solutions, opportunities, partner programs, assessments, assets etc. with colleagues, partners, regional or market unit leads and others in your network at your company and/or at your partner's company.
You can choose to share an object with individual members or company wide.
- Sharing a Campaign
- Sharing a Program
- Sharing a Solution
- Sharing a Sales Plan
- Sharing an Opportunity
- Sharing an Assessment
- Sharing a Partner Program
- Sharing an Asset
Sharing Your Updates With Your Network
To collaborate with people and teams in your network- your company or your partner companies, you can share an update or any other item.
- Click Share with your Network on the WorkSpan Homepage.
- Share window opens.
- Enter what you want to share.
- You can attach any type of a file to a post. You can upload a file from your computer or you can connect directly to your apps - Google Drive, Facebook, FTP, Amazon Cloud Drive, etc. There is no limit to the files that you can attach to a single post. To include a link (URL) in a post, simply copy and paste the link into the post and the recipient(s) can open it when they view your post. To view the options you have for attaching a file, click the paperclip icon and a list of available options are displayed.
- You can choose the audience you'd like to share the post with:
- Colleagues from <company name>
- Specific Campaign Team
- Specific Program Team
- Specific Solution, Sales Plan or Sales Opportunity Team
- Specific Content Team
- Specific People or
- Specific Companies
Editing or Deleting your Shared Post
- Click on the three vertical dots on the right side of a post.
- You can then select the edit or delete option.
There is a heart icon located on the bottom left of each post. The number next to the heart indicates the total number of likes that the post has received. You can simply click on the heart icon to like or unlike a post.