Joint Sales Overview
In WorkSpan's Sales Plans App, you can seamlessly manage your joint pipeline with your partners to generate more leads, enhance customer service, increase sales and grow.
Navigate to the Joint Sales Application
1. Navigate to your Joint Sales Plans through the Navigation Bar at the top.
2. This will bring you to the Sales Plans Overview page where you get a bird’s eye view of your joint pipeline activities that are being executed across all of your partner relationships and stay on top of key details and dates.
On the left side of the landing page you can view all of the Sales Plans in the following categories:
- My Plans: sales plans created by you and accepted by you.
- Shared with Me: sales plans that have been shared with you, but not yet accepted by you. Don’t forget to accept the invite in your inbox!
- Shared With <your company>: sales plans shared with your company.
- Archived Plans: all archived sales plans in which you have participated. These can be unarchived or deleted, to learn more click here.
Once you have identified an Individual Sales Plan that you wish to view more information about, click on the Individual Sales Plan.
Create a Sales Plan
When you create a Sales Plan you can add all of your plan details such as name, stage, description, industry, region, objectives, key metrics, and more.
1. Click the “+Plan” button on the WorkSpan Navigation Bar. This will open the Sales Plans tab.
2. The Sales Plans tab is made up of four key sections;
- Define Plan
- More Details
- Define Metrics
- Share Plan
3. In the Define Plan section, enter your Sales Plan Name, Sales Plan Stage, and Description.
4. Once done, click “Next”.
5. In the More Details section, select one or more Industries, enter Regions, and type in an Objective for your sales plan.
6. Once done, click “Next”.
7. In the Define Metrics section, enter one or more metrics for your sales plan. First, select your Metric Name from the dropdown. Then, your metrics can include details such as Metric Type (Number or Currency), Goals, Access Rights, and Calculated or Manually Tracked Results.
8. Under Access Control, you can make this a Shared Metric, shared with your internal team and partners, or a Private Metric, shared only with your internal team.
9. Once done, click “Next”.
10. In the Share Plan section, enter the names or emails of people in your network under the Share with People field. And, Under the Share with Companies field, you can also enter names of companies in your network with whom you want to share.
11. In the Settings fields under the Share Plan section, choose a sharing mode based on who you want should share the sales plan. Here’s more information about Sharing Modes, here.
12. You can check the “Allow employees of your company or active partners to join without invitation as Participant box” if you would like to follow this action.
13. If at any point you would like to make changes and go back to a previous section, simply click the “Back” button.
14. Then, click “Create Plan” to create your plan. Success!
15. A confirmation message will appear upon the creation of your plan. Click “Go to Plan” to immediately jump into your newly created Sales Plan!
Next Up »
Cadence Call Best Practices » Coming Soon!
QBR Readiness in 1 click » Coming Soon!