In WorkSpan, you can seamlessly copy an existing opportunity to ease the process of creating new opportunities by saving time and energy.
Note: You must be an owner or a collaborator of an opportunity to clone it.
1. Navigate to your Opportunities through the Navigation Bar at the top. This will bring you to the Opportunity Overview section. For more information about navigation, click here.
2. Click the Individual Opportunity that you want to clone. This will bring you to the Individual Opportunity Strategy page.
3. Click on the “Gear” icon at the top left of the Individual Opportunity Strategy section.
4. Click “Clone”.
5. In the Make a Copy tab, change the cloned Individual Opportunity name.
6. Select the checkboxes next to areas of the Individual Opportunity you want to clone. The Areas to Copy include Strategy, Assets, Comments, Tasks, and Opportunity Details.
7. Click “Clone”.