If a partner program is discoverable (i.e, if the checkbox for Allow employees of your company or active partners to join without invitation as partners is checked during a partner program creation), then, you can request to join one or more partner programs that are in the Discover and Join section.
- On the Partner Programs Listing page, navigate to the Discover and Join section.
- Open the partner program that you want to join.
- Click Request to Join. Request to Join window opens.
- Send your request.
- If the default setting for Can employees find and request to join is set at Yes for your company for this partner program, then, you will be added automatically.
- If the default setting for Can employees find and request to join is set at No for your company for this partner program, then, you will be added to the partner program when an owner of the program approves your request.
- When your request is approved, Request Approved message is shown and the partner program will appear in your My Partner Programs section.
- If your request is denied, then, you will get an email that your request has been declined.
Article is closed for comments.