You can only update your linked content item assets from your content library.
You can update the description, key dates, team members and the associated companies on a content item asset.
You can also add asset details and custom fields to your asset.
Note: To update your added files/links, go to the Assets tab within an object, open the asset (file/link) and then edit.
- Navigate to an asset that you want to update from the Content Library. Navigation: Home >Data >Content Library.
- You can update the description, key dates, team members and companies information.
- For an asset, you can also:
- Add asset details
- Add custom fields
- To add asset details: Select Asset Type; Asset Stage; Asset Journey; Asset Theme and enter Asset Audience and click Save.
- To view/update team members, go to the Team Members panel and hover to activate the pencil (edit) icon. (See Updating Team Members on Your Asset)
- In the Shared Companies panel, you can add one or more companies in your network to this asset and share your asset company wide. (See Sharing Your Asset Company Wide)