Add an Expense
1. To add an expense, navigate to the Individual Sales Plan. For information about navigation, click here.
2. On the Individual Sales Plan Strategy section, select the “Add Item” dropdown on the left.
3. In the dropdown, click “Add Expense”.
4. Enter the expense name, description, price, quantity, invoiced amount, and more.
5. Identify and select the expense lead from the “Expense Lead” dropdown.
6. Attach any contracts, invoices, and payments by clicking the “Add” button next to their corresponding field.
7. Once done, click “Add”.
8. You will be brought to the Expenses section within your Individual Sales Plan.
Note: If you have you already have expenses attached to your Individual Sales Plan, hover over the Expenses section tab on the left to reveal the “+” button. Click the “+” button to add a new expense item.
1. To view and add expenses on your Sales Plan, navigate to the Individual Sales Plan. For information about navigation, click here.
2. On the Individual Sales Plan Strategy section, click the “Expenses” tab on the left.
3. In the Expenses section, you will see all of your Individual Sales Plan expenses in a table view. To learn more about table views, click here.