As an owner on objects, you can:
- Update the Sharing Mode between an owner mode and a partner mode
- Update if all employees of a company can find and request to join by default when a company is added on an object (when the first user from a company is added on an object, the company is auto added to that object)
- Add new companies in your network to an object
- Go to the object that you want to manage sharing with companies.
- Click Edit (pencil icon) on the Member Companies panel. Edit is only enabled when you hover in the panel header. Edit Sharing With Companies window opens.
Note: For opportunities, click the gear icon and then click Member Companies.
- To add a company in your network, search for the company in your network and click Add.
- In the company row, select Yes in the Can Employees Find & Request to Join column if you want employees of that company to be able to search the object and join the object as a participant without implicit approval from object owners. (To get access levels updated, please contact object owners).
- In the company row, select No in the Can Employees Find & Request to Join column if you do not want employees of that company to be able to search the object and join the object.