Partner Programs in WorkSpan help you manage all the components of partnerships under one roof, so you can stay organized working efficiently on joint motions.
With all related solutions, sales plans, and their metrics rolled up into one program, you can track your pipeline, manage toward timelines, and go to market fast. And, with added visibility, you can evaluate the value of your partnerships based on real-time data.
Navigate to the Partner Program Application
1. Navigate to your Partner Programs through the Navigation Bar at the top.
2. This will bring you to the Partner Programs Overview page where you get a bird’s eye view of your partner programs and stay on top of key details and dates.
On the left side of the landing page you can view all of the Partner Programs in the following categories:
- My Partner Programs: partner programs created by you and accepted by you.
- Shared with Me: partner programs that have been shared with you, but not yet accepted by you. Don’t forget to accept the invite in your inbox!
- Shared With <your company>: partner programs shared with your company.
- Archived Partner Programs: all archived partner programs. These can be unarchived or deleted, to learn more click here.
Once you have identified an Individual Partner Program that you wish to view more information about, click on the Partner Program.
Create a Partner Program
Partner Programs increase visibility into the value you have created and the value each of your partnerships bring to the table. The Partner Programs application was designed so you don’t have to manually chase down metrics and updates on your initiatives and partnerships.
When you create a Partner Program, you can add all of your program details such as name, stage, description, industry, region, objectives, and more.
1. Click the “+ Partner Program” button on the WorkSpan Navigation Bar. This will open the Partner Program tab.
2. The Partner Program tab is made up of two key sections;
- Define Progam
- Share Program
3. In the Define Program section, enter your Partner Program Name, Partner Program Description, and more.
Note: Some fields will offer dropdown options and others will require you to fill in the information. Additionally, any required fields will be marked with an asterisk.
4. Once done, click “Next”.
5. In the Share Program section, enter the names or emails of people in your network under the Share with People field. And, under the Share with Companies field, you can also enter the names of companies in your network with whom you want to share.
6. In the Settings fields under the Share Program section, choose a sharing mode based on who you want should share the sales plan. Here’s more information about Sharing Modes, here.
7. You can check the “Allow employees of your company or active partners to join without invitation as Participant box” if you would like to follow this action.
13. If at any point you would like to make changes and go back to a previous section, simply click the “Back” button.
14. Then, click “Create Partner Program” to create your plan. Success!
15. A confirmation message will appear upon the creation of your plan. Click “Go to Program” to immediately jump into your newly created Partner Program!
Next Up »