In WorkSpan's Marketing App, you can seamlessly manage your joint Marketing Plans and Activities with your partners to generate more leads, increase sales, and grow your business.
Navigate to the Joint Marketing Application
1. Navigate to your Joint Marketing Plans through the Navigation Bar at the top.
2. This will bring you to the Marketing Plans Overview page where you get a bird’s eye view of your joint Marketing Plans that are being executed across all of your partner relationships and stay on top of key details and dates.
On the left side of the landing page you can view all of the Marketing Plans in the following categories:
- My Plans: marketing plans created by you and accepted by you.
- Shared with Me: marketing plans that have been shared with you, but not yet accepted by you. Don’t forget to accept the invite in your inbox!
- Shared With <your company>: marketing plans shared with your company.
- Archived Plans: all archived marketing plans in which you have participated. These can be unarchived or deleted, to learn more click here.
Once you have identified an Individual Marketing Plan that you wish to view more information about, click on the Individual Marketing Plan.
Create a Marketing Plan
When you create a Marketing Plan you can add all of your plan details such as name, stage, description, industry, region, objectives, key metrics, and more.
1. Click the “+Plan” button on the WorkSpan Navigation Bar. This will open the Marketing Plans tab.
2. The Marketing Plans tab is made up of five key sections;
- Define Plan
- Audience Details
- Marketing Plan Details
- Define Metrics
- Share Marketing Plan
Note: The Marketing Plan Template may vary based on your individual company needs. Feel free to contact your Network Success Manager to discuss your companies customization needs.
3. In the Define Plan section, enter your Marketing Plan Name, Marketing Plan Stage, Description, and Objective.
4. Once done, click “Next”.
5. In the Audience Details section, select one or more Industries, Regions, Roles, Functions, Market Units, and more for your marketing plan.
6. Once done, click “Next”.
5. In the Marketing Plan Details section, enter the Engagement Brief, Partners, Routes to Market, Classification, Products, and more for your marketing plan.
6. Once done, click “Next”.
7. In the Define Metrics section, enter one or more metrics for your marketing plan. First, select your Metric Name from the dropdown. Then, your metrics can include details such as Metric Type (Number or Currency), Goals, Access Rights, and Calculated or Manually Tracked Results.
8. Under Access Control, you can make this a Shared Metric, shared with your internal team and partners, or a Private Metric, shared only with your internal team.
9. Once done, click “Next”.
10. In the Share Marketing Plan section, enter the names or emails of people in your network under the Share with People field. And, Under the Share with Companies field, you can also enter names of companies in your network with whom you want to share.
11. In the Settings fields under the Share Marketing Plan section, choose a sharing mode based on who you want should share the marketing plan. Here’s more information about Sharing Modes, here.
12. You can check the “Allow employees of your company or active partners to join without invitation as Participant box” if you would like to follow this action.
13. If at any point you would like to make changes and go back to a previous section, simply click the “Back” button.
14. Then, click “Create Marketing Plan” to create your plan. Success!
15. A confirmation message will appear upon the creation of your plan. Click “Go to Marketing Plan” to immediately jump into your newly created Marketing Plan!