You can share multiple or all plans together with one or more members in your network. You can share multiple or all plans from your table view if you have the correct access rights and depending on the sharing mode that is set on each plan.
If a plan has been created in the Owner Mode, then, if you are an Owner or a Collaborator on a plan, you can seamlessly share plans with others in your network.
If a plan has been created in the Partner Mode, then, you can share a plan as a participant too. See more on Sharing Modes.
- Navigate to your Marketing Plans Landing Page and go to the table view.
- Select one, more or all plans that you want to share by checking the checkbox next to the plans. Share Selected and Share All buttons are enabled. Select the appropriate button.
- Depending on your choice-Share Selected or Share All window opens.
- Select the names of colleagues or partners in your network with whom you would like to share your selected or all plans. You can also enter emails of new members with whom you want to share.
- You can also select between updating the access level to update a member role or skip members to prevent duplicate sharing of a plan.
- Click Done.
- Notifications on the start of the Bulk Share Job and status of successfully shared plans/failed plans is displayed.
Article is closed for comments.