You can share multiple or all activities together with one or more members in your network. You can share multiple or all activities from your table view if you have the correct access rights and depending on the sharing mode that is set on each activity.
If a plan has been created in the Owner Mode, then, if you are an Owner or a Collaborator on an activity, you can seamlessly share activity with others in your network.
If an activity has been created in the Partner Mode, then, you can share an activity as a participant too. See more on Sharing Modes.
- Navigate to your Activities Landing Page and go to the table view.
- Select one, more or all activities that you want to share by checking the checkbox next to the activities. Share Selected and Share All buttons are enabled. Select the appropriate button.
- Depending on your choice-Share Selected or Share All window opens.
- Select names of colleagues or partners in your network with whom you would like to share your selected or all activities. You can also enter emails of new members with whom you want to share.
- You can also select between updating access level to update a member role or skip member to prevent duplicate sharing your activity.
- Click Done.