In WorkSpan, you can seamlessly copy an existing Activity to ease the process of creating new opportunities by saving time and energy.
Note: You must be an owner or a collaborator of an Activity to clone it.
Clone your Activity
1. Navigate to an Individual Marketing Plan Overview section. For more information about navigation, click here.
2. From the Individual Marketing Plan Overview section, click the "Activites" tab on the left. Your activities are displayed in a table view and the Activity Summary tab is automatically activated. To learn more about Activity Table Views, click here.
3. Click on an Individual Activity to view the Activity Summary tab. Here, you have an at-a-glance view of your entire activity consisting of Activity Status, Account Details, Activity Comments, Activity Tasks, and more. To learn more about the Summary tab, click here.
4. In the Activity Summary tab, click the “Open” button at the bottom right. This will bring you to the Individual Activity Overview section.
5. This will bring you to the Activity Overview page where you get a bird’s eye view of your joint Marketing Activity. To learn more about your Marketing Activity, click here.
4. Click on the “Gear” icon at the top left of the Individual Activity Overview section.
5. Click “Clone”.
5. In the Make a Copy tab, change the cloned Individual Activity name.
6. Select the checkboxes next to areas of the Individual Activity you want to clone. The Areas to Copy include Overview, Assets, Comments, and Tasks Details.
7. Click “Clone”.