You can edit an activity to add additional information or to update any existing information related to the activity such as to add/edit metrics, custom fields, activity details, key dates, endorsements etc.
- Navigate to the activity that you want to update. You can navigate to your activity by going to Home > Joint Marketing > Activities.
- Open the activity that you want to update.
- You can add/update metrics, description, activity details and/or add files, links, content items, and tasks to your activity.
- Go to the section that you want to update and hovering in the header area will highlight the edit (pencil) icon. Click the icon to put the section in the edit mode.
You can also add:
- Key Dates. See Adding Key Dates to Objects in WorkSpan
- Endorsement or Request an Endorsement. See Requesting Endorsements
- One or more custom fields fields. See Adding Custom/Company Fields
- Update Team Members
- Member Companies
- Add Comments and View Activity Log
Article is closed for comments.