Owners/Collaborators can edit/delete any shared metric and any private metric for their company.
Participants cannot create/edit/delete metrics.
- To edit a metric, go to the Metrics section in an object and navigate to the specific metric that you want to edit. Hovering will enable the pencil icon.
- Click to open the metric and edit.
- To cancel the updates click on the "Cancel" button, and your Edit Metric form will close without saving any changed values.
- Click Save to save the metric.
If any Owner or collaborator user on an object modify an associated view such as re-ordering columns, adding sort/group by, adding or removing columns that are not included in the metric configuration, the user is notified with a warning that says "table is linked to the following metrics and updating filters would affect the value of these calculated metrics".
- To delete a metric, go to the Metrics section in an object and navigate to the specific metric that you want to delete. Hovering will enable the pencil icon.
- Click to open the metric.
- Click Delete.
Note: When a view associated with a metric(s) is deleted, the user is notified with a warning message with the list of impacted metrics as the table view is linked to metrics.
Also see: Setting Up Metrics